One common question I get about my beauty regime, is about my eyebrows & how to get the shape & colour correct. Even after waxing or threading, knowing how to colour, shape & accentuate your brows with a few beauty products is a great lesson to learn as it can have a huge impact to your overall look.
ulta3 have just brought out a new range, Hello Brows! Catering for girls with both dark or light colouring, they have some great products now available to make sure your brows are looking specky! Below are my top picks. Keep scrolling down the page for guides & pictures.
1. The 2-in-1 Brow Stylus pencil (I use the one for Blondes). This is a soft wax pencil designed to help you fill your brows with a hint of colour. Unlike lots of other brands, the ulta3 pencil is angled, making it super easy to apply evenly.
2. Brow Gel. After you apply the Brow Stylus (the pencil mentioned above), keep your colour & shape in place using this gel. It's a clear gel - so don't worry, your brows won't darken.
3. The 2-in-1 Brow Highlighter - this is genius! It's another soft waxy pencil that is designed to be applied underneath your brow arches and/or in the inner corners of your eyes. Use the matte side for a soft, natural highlight, or the shimmer side for a subtle-glam glow.
4. A pencil sharpener! How annoying is it when your pencils are blunt? Make sure you ALWAYS have one of these in your kit!
5. And for anyone who prefers a palette, ulta3 also have an Eyebrow Kit containing everything to colour, shape and apply (including the brushes). Palette products are easy to travel with & pop in your bag for last minute touch ups.
Comment below if you have queries!