What We Know About The Block 2017 So Far
The Block will return to our screens very, very soon — and we have a feeling this season is going to go gangbusters (after all, it's been a long time between drinks!).
With a great lineup of contestants and a bigger-than-ever set of homes to deliver, we're expecting big things. Below, we've outlined exactly what we know about the season so far — scroll to get your fix before it all kicks off!
- It kicks off on Sunday July 30, at 7 p.m. on Channel Nine.
- As usual, five teams of two will be competing as they create beautiful homes in a short space of time.
- Instead of an aprtment block, the teams will be renovating entire heritage homes, making this the biggest undertaking in The Block history.
- One of the Blockheads this year is famous! Elyse Knowles is taking on the challenge with her boyfriend, Josh. She's a model and Instagram star with over 600,000 followers!
- The contestants will have 48 hours to makeover a room upon the launch of the competition. Whoever wins then gets to decide which house they'll be renovating.
- The faces we know and love will be returning: host Scott Cam and his sidekick Shelley Craft, judges Shaynna Blaze, Neale Whittaker and Darren Palmer, and foreman Keith with his asisstant Dan.