My day with the GUESS GIRL!
I recently went shopping with an old friend of mine, Danielle Knudson! I first met Danielle when I was working in LA about four years ago. The two of us were shooting a sketches shoes campaign! A long 15 hr day with about 20 models! We instantly connected as we both stood back from all the crazy people yelling a screaming, sat back and calmly got to know each other with a cup of tea!
I think the one big thing we shared in common was that neither of us could stand the girls that were prancing around looking for attention! It was a lot to handle for such a long period of time!
Since that shoot, we Danielle & I have continued to stay in touch. And then two years ago ... I spotted her in the front windows of Guess!! I was so proud of her & couldn't believe how far she had come! Her success has since drived me to push even harder. Make sure to follow her on Instagram @danielleknudson1
Lucky me recently had the chance to share a shopping date with Danielle at the Guess store in Sydney. We brought so many goodies & had a blast while doing it! So many things to try on & so many fun selfies to capture!
The things we purchased are awesome! Some of my favs are below..I've linked all of the items so just click on them to get a peek! But if you want to do some online shopping now, their e store is amazinggggg! Click here .... GUESS ONLINE to go straight to there! Treat yourself :)
- Ferris Shirt (the leopard shirt worn by Danielle in the pics :) )
- Push-Up Denim Lorgnette Skirt ... such a classy & flattering skirt to dress up or down!
- Off Shoulder Pleated Top (in black and red... I'm wearing the red one in the photos)...good date night top!
- The Mixed Ponte Faux-Leather Jacket - you can never have enough black jackets in Melbourne! And this one is a little lighter weight so perfect to match with spring dresses.
- The Nikki Chain Tote - an amazing blue bag. The best thing about this bag is it's size. I spend my life on the go, so carting around runners, snacks & day-to-night looks is essential! Small bags don't cut it for me during the week!
The team at Guess love to see their happy customer wearing their collections, so when you buy something make sure to post a selfie and @GUESS #loveguess
If you haven't been into one of their stores... hurry in!!!